Monday 13 July 2020

Mulan

I adored Mulan as a child.

This film was amazing. Of course, you have this strong female character which always makes me love a movie. It is about the huns attacking China and how an old man is called on to fight for his country. His daughter poses to be a man in order to take his place - he cannot do anything as if she is exposed she would be killed. It is thrilling and so amazing for a children's movie. I also loved how you can learn bits about Chinese history from watching this! The love story was also very cute and I was in love with Mushu who is sassier than I remembered.

Can't fault it - 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled

This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...