I LOVED this TV show growing up.
This was about the family going on holiday to the Caribbean (it really annoyed me how they pronounced this though) and then Alex messes everything up and they have to try and fix it. The film is going and very heart-warming but bits were quite cringe and the scenes when they are using magic do not look realistic in the slightest.
Blew my mind as a kid, not anymore so 7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
-
These dogs are adorable. This film is about an archeologist man who goes on an adventure with his son to get Cleocatra's necklace. And...
No comments:
Post a Comment