So I think this was once they did the 'on deck' series and it started going downhill...
Basically, they join this twin research study but the scientist is like evil. It was sweet seeing the relationship between the twins strengthen but like I expected the super cute kids from The Suite Life and I did not get that.
Too high expectations 3/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment