Kinda boring.
This lawyer guy coaches some team and I think it's supposed to be really sweet. I just found it so average. Again, I feel lots of Disney films follow the same plot and I'm kinda sick of it. I found it boring but that's not the film's fault.
I'm in a good mood so 5/10
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment