OK, so Max is an awful character.
I did not like him one bit. Which was a shame because he is the main character. Basically, Max thinks he is moving away and so messes everything up and does naughty things and his friends get really annoyed about how quickly he could forget them.
5/10 - no comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment