Tuesday 5 May 2020

Lilo and Stitch

Stitch is the cutest 'dog' ever.

This film is one of my childhood favourites again. It is about this alien that gets banished from his alien planet (I think but they try to get him back so I know I have got this wrong) and a girl and her older sister who does her best to take care of Lilo as their parents passed away but the social are almost taking her away. I loved how this film combined something which some children could really be coping with and how it is OK to miss your parents after they pass away as well as exploring the difficulty in the relationship between Nani and Lilo.

Great film - 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled

This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...