I asked for a plot and they delivered.
This time there is a start: he has to teach a bear who lives in the circus to become a country bear and make another bear (who sounded like Lisa Kudrow) fall in love with him. This film had great potential except for the twist with his daughter where that magically repairs their relationship. I thought that bit needed work.
Overall, a decent 7/10
Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment