I have never watched this film (or even heard of it).
I was kinda confused the whole time and rather disappointed. It's about a man who wants a quiet life and becomes like a dad figure to 3 bears. It was as weird as it sounds and unfortunately I fell asleep right near the end so it couldn't even keep me awake.
Due to this, a 0/10 in my opinion
Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment