I loved this show growing up.
This film was awesome when I was a child... not so much now. Like the actual plot of what the man with the laser is trying to achieve was so random. But I still liked watching back some of my favourite characters. Spinelli is still my ultimate favourite and the constant references to beating everyone up kept making me laugh.
Spinelli gets a 6/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment