I honestly can't believe how much I enjoyed this film.
This is about a boy called Eddie whose family is obsessed with sports and so he feels he also has to play sports, but his real passion lands with cooking. OK I know it doesn't sound like much but honestly made my heart melt. The ending was disappointing... like the competition results were disappointing and not what I expected.
Due to feeling unsatisfied at the end, a strong 7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tangled
This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...
-
Even my Dad watched this with me. Very strong film. I do love this series and I don't know if the others can even top it to be fair. B...
-
OK, this was weird. So this girl and her boyfriend are surfing but it is windy then suddenly they end up as part of the cast in this knock...
-
This was one of my favourite childhood films so I was so excited to watch this one! This is a film about some cats who get abandoned by th...
No comments:
Post a Comment