Wednesday 29 April 2020

Adventures in Babysitting (original)

As there are two of these films on Disney Plus - I thought I would start with the old original.

I was pleasantly surprised by this film actually, I tend to find some films pretty dated but I still found this one extremely relevant. It is about a girl who reluctantly babysits for a family, but when she needs to go pick up her friend from the city, she ends up taking all three children with her. They end up on an amazing adventure which made me laugh my socks off! I did find some of the scenes a bit unsuitable for children though and did not feel the whole magazine part of the story was overly necessary or appropriate.

Therefore, it dropped down to a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled

This was my first time watching this film. This film is based on the story of Rapunzel. A girl has this magical hair so the baddie (Mother...